Jagmohan Plamach Pvt. Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer, exporter and supplier that has for over three decades sustained business excellence in the domain of Blow Moulding Products. The company was established in 1980 in Mumbai as the partnership company of Mr. Jagdish Shah and Mr. Mohan Singh Tetra. Since then, the company has been enjoying an excellent brand equity as an acknowledged market leader of Plastic Blow Moulding Machine, Accumulator Plastic Blow Moulding Machine and allied products.
Today, Jagmohan Plamach Pvt. Ltd. is the only Indian company that has flexible production technology in place to design products in varying capacities (200ml to 5000 ltrs) covering multiple industrial applications. We manage and operate one of the largest Extrusion Blow Moulding infrastructure in India at Asangaon, Thane. It integrates a purpose-built manufacturing setup that makes production of different types of Blow Moulding products, including custom-designed products a simple affair.
With our years of experience and a trained team of professionals, we design and supply a range of Blow Moulding products known for usability, reliability and excellent performance. Our range of Blow Moulding machines includes:
- Parison Type Blow Moulding Machine
- Automatic Type Blow Moulding Machine
- Accumulator Parison Type Blow Moulding Machine
- Accumulator Parison Type Co-Extrusion Blow Moulding Machine
- Industrial Barrel Type Blow Water Tank Series
- Automatic Blow Moulding Machinemoulding Machine
- Double Station Type Automatic Blow Moulding Machine
- Water Tank Series Automatic Blow Moulding Machine
Over the years, we have moved from strength to strength as a company and attained several enviable milestones in our domain. Get an overview of our business growth highlighted hereunder:
- 1980: Forayed into business as a partnership company
- 1987: Exported its first machine (100 litre automatic Blow Moulding machine) to Kenya
- 1992: Manufactured and developed a 200 litre machine â the first of its kind in India
- 1993: Designed the first double layer co-extrusion machine (capacity-100 litre)
- 2001: Designed the first double station machine (capacity: 20 litre) and exported it to Sri Lanka
- 2004: Launched an Auto deflashing machine at PLASTIVISION-2004, Mumbai
- 2008: Designed the first double layer machine (capacity: 1000 litre) for water tanks
- 2009: Launched the first six layer machine in India for catering to 1 ltr food packaging application
- 2010: Established a new factory of a spacious 1,00,000 Sq.ft (10,000 sq.mt.) area at Asangaon, Thane
- 2013: Exported the first water storage tank machine (capacity: 2000 litre) to Italy (Europe)
- 2015: Exhibited Closed Loop Fully Automatic Deflashing Series, Launched 4 Layer Series with Deflashing, Set up in-house R & D facility, Introduced Vacuum- Suction Series
Jagmohan has a state-of-the-art Extrusion Blow Moulding infrastructure at Asangaon, Thane. The facility sprawls across 1,00,000 sq. ft (10,000 sq. mt.) and is flexible enough to produce almost 500 machines annually in the range of 200Ml - 5000 Ltr. Designed machines are subjected to stringent quality tests on well defined parameters of design, dimensional accuracy, construction, durability, etc. Experts evaluating these machines ensure they also feature simple assembling and are low on maintenance. Strict quality control and observance on our part ensures any product that bears the trust seal of Jagmohan exhibits unmatched excellence from every front.